While we don’t provide catering for your meetings or events, we are pleased to facilitate the process in terms of providing you some options and easy connection to those restaurants and caterers who would be delighted to deliver your meals to Great Expectations THINK SPACE on the day of your event.
In addition, each room is stocked with real plates and flatware, so you won’t have to eat off wax paper or out of styrofoam boxes with plastic utensils!
These dining establishments will happily serve you during your meeting at Great Expectations THINK Space. We encourage you to offer them the courtesy of no less than 24 hours notice on placing orders, so they may be prepared to Wow! you with your meals during your meeting, retreat, or training.
- Bricks & Barrels – American
- Paterno’s at the Park — Italian
- Jimmy John’s Sandwiches
- Domino’s Pizza
- Panera Bread — Bakery/cafe – Requires a $75 minimum order
- South Hills Market and Café — American – Will cater for parties of 12+ people
- Main Kwong — Chinese
- Gino’s Pizza & Spaghetti House — Pizza
- Chick-fil-A – Chicken – Requires a minimum $100 minimum order
- Little India — Indian
- Sam’s Uptown Café — American
- Ms. Groovy’s Kitchen Gourmet Catering — American
- Papa John’s — Pizza
- The Bridge Road Bistro — American
- Pizza Hut
- Wellington’s Café & Catering — American – Will cater for parties of 10+ people
- Umami Sushi & Hibachi Grill
- Sabatino’s Sandwich Kitchen — Cheesesteaks, Panini’s, and Salads
- Bluegrass Kitchen — American
- Sahara Catering — Mediterranean – Will cater for parties of 10+ people
- Adelphia — American
- Bricks and Barrels — American
Lodging & After-Meeting Fun
If you’re planning multiple-day meetings, your participants will be traveling some distance from home, or you’re including entertainment, recreation, or shopping as an addition to your event or meeting, here’s where to find out Where to Stay and What’s Going On in the Charleston area.